Sunday, August 23, 2009

Unhappy Family..

Sien... Hate going out with my family de lor...Wanna noe y??
Giv u few reasons...
1. Dey always argue when going out... Espiecially my father... Hate him de lo... wan scold duno go home scold...
2. Go out buy things always go to those clothes store... Buy my clothes will say expensive den my sis de clothes can keep buy... After dat say i din buy summore?? Sienz...
3. Everytime ask questions nvr get back answer de... Get answer also get wrong wan... Wth?? Hanging out with them is like im invisible...

Yesterday dad n mum shouted at each other again... duno y have to scold outside my room... About finacial problems de for sure... Sien dao i dwan listen go sleep... Wake up already 4am le... Din call me eat dinner also... Haiz.. My RM400 with my mother sure cannot take back le.. Now bankrupt edi.. Go out sure no money edi... Kesian dis family... Everytime going out wif frens de family also feel happy.. Quite jealous of my frens de... Got money also no use le like dis... Rather be poor den rich

Anyway lets celebrate for de birth of dis new blog!! Yea very weird de actually... One day Wei Jun suddenly ask wan share blog anot.. Dat time already midnight le... Haha.. Think name also think dao sleep... Den WJ suddenly put our name Gad n Bood wor... Haha kena zadao edi... But nvm la...

Hope for a Happy Holiday... Muz acheive target le... ^^ Target is secret~

No comments:

Post a Comment