Sunday, August 23, 2009

"Sorry" Seems to Be The Hardest Word ( 1 )

Let's fly off with the first discussion. "'Sorry" seems to be the hardest word " Hmmph..I have my own opinion here. Hold on, I am confused with the title. Does it mean that "sorry" is the hardest word to voice ?? Or "Sorry" is the hardest word to swallow ?? Well never mind, I shall continue with the first assumption. "'Sorry" seems to be the hardest word to say" is how it sounds. OK now, do clear your mind and start stretching your fingers. How many times of apology in the form of “Sorry” have u heard this week ? Not to accumulate the "Sorry" of seven days, merely 1 day of Sorry's made your forehead wrinkled up i guess. Exactly! There are uncountable Sorry's coming to us every single day. But have you guys indeed thought about why "Sorry" has undoubtedly become the banal word being spat by everyone living in the 21st century now ? To me, there are two factors which lead to this phenomenon. Firstly, misunderstanding the word " Sorry" made people think they are sorry. For instance, people show their gratitude by saying "Sorry" instead of "Thank You". I burst out laughter on hearing this and people stare me as if it is my fault to laugh at this silly mistake." Maybe he or she is trying to apologize for troubling the helper", that is all I can analyze to be assured that I did not listen wrongly just a moment ago. Let's move on to the next factor. It is woeful when someone has his or her face turned away with elation just after expressing penitence. Things go even worse when his or her apology results in repeating the same mistake. What does it show ? Clearly, these people aren't sincere when spitting out the word " Sorry" as if "Sorry" is a divine remedy for all the faults they have made, not to say when they do not even bother to think of ways to get the problems settled. I'm sorry but I just cannot nod to the saying "'Sorry" seems to be the hardest word to say" feeling that there is nothing much, much and much easier than to say a single "Sorry ".
To be continued .....
* My apology is sincere to the pro-""Sorry" seems to be the hardest word to say" xD *
* Coming up next : ""Sorry" seems to be the hardest word to swallow" Stay bloged... *

No comments:

Post a Comment