Thursday, August 19, 2010

Reminiscence

"0123456789","9876543210","gadnbood","gad&bood","PASSWORD!!!!" As the clock struck 2328, the foregoing letters and numbers which made up the spams were bombarding the "password" column on the strange-looking Blogger homepage. Took a glance at the date when the last post was established. Rubbed my eyes with fingers well-spread with seasoning of potato chips, wiped dirt off glasses, and here I am, still, can't believe it has been a long long time since my last blogging. Seven months have gone in just a glimpse when I was still sitting in front of the computer telling how proud I was to have finished constructing a simple essay back in January, but what were the happenings which had become the non-repeating plays, bringing us both the tears of joy and woe? Uncountable, indeed! Yet, I believe those are the things that hone our social skills, traits and instill tolerance thus making our friendships impeccable. When it comes to the final secondary-schooling year for most of the 17's, EVERY high and low experienced with those you treasure most is truly remarkable and worth at least 1GB of memory space not in the brain, but deep down a human's core. It's all about the eternal memories that will never ever fade away. Time won't set us apart. Another one-third of the year to go and the naive wishes to graduate as soon as possible when we were aged 13 are to be fulfilled. Ain't this jubilant ? I don't know. Let fate decides our destiny. Am I ready to face the pitfalls in the everything-is-possible society ? It's at my wits' end. After all, there's still one thing I know. I have the most important soul here as a completion to mine, and it will ease my fly, without wings......

No comments:

Post a Comment