Wednesday, December 30, 2009

An unplanned trip

"Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiinggggggggggg~~~~~" The morning call had awoken me, somehow obliviously. "We're having a meeting tomorrow morning at 9, free yourself to attend," that was a call from my dearest President of Chinese Society. Get back to sleep before another came. "Hey bro, I tried to call your mobile phone several times but failed, so ended up calling your house phone. Where are you? We're at IOI mall now," holyshit, Brian's voice made me jumped! I didn't recall having any date on that day. Decided to meet at 1330, I went online and did my stuffs on Facebook before getting myself prepared and taken my lunch. Off I went in a Perodua Kembara to the busy street and alighted near the overhead bridge. Met up with my buddies and waited desperately for the movie to start. After minutes of chatting, 2 couples of purple and black were moving their feet towards the 4th hall. Of course, drinks and popcorn mustn't be neglected during the enjoyable "Sherlock Holmes"! Well, not much to say but the characters are presented according to their own attributes, the main actors especially. All the 5 senses were stimulated pretty well but not the 6th one for the ability to interpret and comprehend by both the head from the bad and good side will make you go stunned. Unconsciously, I'd been brought back to Eugene's house for a sleepover. We looked pretty cool when Alex and I, who were in purple each walked with one from the men in black, Eugene and Brian. Impeded entrance by the security guards pissed us off and Nicholas the saviour was finally there and I'm sure that he's lost few milligrams during his cycling. The houses in Lake Edge are freaking awesome for they are Australian-styled and the area is serene and quiet. Set my footprints in every corner of the house before fighting for the bikes to the basketball court. Spent few hours at the court before heading back for dinner. Alex and Nicholas had theirs while the men in black and I planned to take after bathing, which the plan ended up 4 top-naked guys in the pool splashing each other with water crazily, childishly and stupidly. A nice swimming pool with a peaceful view I would say. It rained and we would have to move ourselves as fast as possible back to the triple-storied house. Bathes were taken and it's "dipper" time for the the four without Alex. Later, without Dizon, ABCE were on the sofa watching "Step Up 2". In the room, Brian as Andie while Eugene as Chase, both the twins were on the screen with their popular dance moves which I would name that the "Ah-ah Dance". I bet you can't imagine until they perform it LIVE. With a will to improve their dance, Eugene sought advice from his idols, the Quest Crew. Nick and Jeppe the robot boys were another ones and I think Eugene is going to choreograph another dance for themselves, robotic dance this time. Treated our eyes well with Leah Dizon before watching "Pandorum" which is but a lullaby. I slept before the movie ended. We managed to get up before the clock strikes 1. Eugene had a wild dream after the luxury Dizon treat last night. Ask him for the detailed one if you wish to know. Taken our brunch in front of Digimon because Nicholas and Justin were having tuition simultaneously at the dining room. Next, the fun time began with the existence of Keith, well-known as Russell in combination with Justin. Having more than 1 layer each, both of them make good cousins! Maybe I seemed strange to them, they took turns to bully me. Merely their massive bodies are enough to strangulate me till death. But I survived with my intelligence, when i decided to play some games on PS2 with them. Justin was the king on road, not until you see him taking down car by car on the road. Taken our "lunner" at 6. Bowls of instant noodles were all. Get to our dinner not long later when Alex was about to end his 4-day-3-night trip. As for me, Brian told me that we would be going back later than the decided time which was 2230. Played a DOtA game after Nicholas cadged me long, which isn't true, and was truly amazed by the fingers Eugene inherited from HOK from the Quest Crew. Wide-opened, my eyes did not blink for seconds when he told me that Ca Hoe is crazier than him while Hoon San is the craziest among them. Brian's mom came and time's up for my unplanned stay. Thanks to Mrs. Yee and may god bless every kind mom with long-lasting health. Sorry for any inconvenience, Eugene and thank you! Until we meet again, Lake Edge~ Cheerio! Ps: Xin Yee, sorry for the aeroplane onto you yesterday. Situation didn’t allow me to turn up the last meeting. So sorry for the inconvenience and troubles since the information are with me W.W”

Keith and Russell look alike. Don't they ?

2 comments:

  1. LOL dipper and lunner!!! so creative! I never heard it b4 haha noob dao T.T Must learn more things from banzhang le =) Hope banzhnag wont mind, must TEACH me a! You promised! hehe remember? >|

    Yer... why so alike de? where is your Form 1 hamburger-boy? Ask him to stand there ma... haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL..those words are unlearnable..better dont learn..make u dumb dumb xD..

    I'll pay attention to singam and improve ma english to teach u more ^^

    If hamburger boy was thr...sure become triplets edi!!!wakakakaka~

    ReplyDelete